Academic Programs & Support
- Program in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- The Clayman Institute for Gender Research
- Academic skills coaching: Assistance with time management, note-taking, test preparation, overcoming procrastination and reading comprehension.
- SUTutor: book a one-on-one tutoring session for the following programs:
- Hume Center for Writing and Speaking: Provides a wide range of writing and speaking help at any stage in the process, from brainstorming to crafting a strong central idea to editing for clarity and style. Includes the Honors Writing Program that offers support and classes in crafting and honors thesis or other advanced projects.
- Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL): Program dedicated to effective teaching, learning, and communication for faculty, lecturers, teaching assistants, and students.
- Technical Communications Program (TCP): Housed in the School of Engineering, the TCP offers tutoring and other support with both written and oral projects.
- Asian American Activities Center (A3C)
- Black Community Services Center (BCSC)
- El Centro Chicano y Latino
- Diversity & First Gen Office
- Haas Center for Public Service
- LGBT Community Resources Center (LGBT-CRC)
- The Markaz: Resource Center
- Native American Cultural Center (NACC)
- Office of Accessible Education (OAE)
- Office of Religious Life (ORL)
- Student Activities and Leadership (SAL)
- Confidential Support Team (24/7): 650-725-9955
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Bridge Peer Counseling Center (24/7): 650-723-3392
- Stanford Healthy Body Image Program
- Substance Use Evaluation
- Office of Alcohol Policy and Education
- Vaden Health Center: in addition to medical services, physical therapy, pharmacy, travel clinic, and CAPS, Vaden provides a wide range of wellness and health promotion services. Resources include:
- Peer Health Educators (PHEs)
- Unofficial Guide to Trans Resources at Stanford
Sexual Assault Prevention, Education, and Response
- Stanford Confidential Support Team (24/7): 650-725-9955
- Stanford Office of Sexual Assault & Relationship Abuse Education & Response (SARA)
- Title IX Office
- YWCA Stanford Rape Crisis Hotline: 650-493-7273