Skip to content
Skip to navigation
Resources at Stanford
Academic Programs & Support
- Program in Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- The Clayman Institute for Gender Research
- Academic skills coaching: Assistance with time management, note-taking, test preparation, overcoming procrastination and reading comprehension.
- SUTutor: book a one-on-one tutoring session for the following programs:
- Hume Center for Writing and Speaking: Provides a wide range of writing and speaking help at any stage in the process, from brainstorming to crafting a strong central idea to editing for clarity and style. Includes the Honors Writing Program that offers support and classes in crafting and honors thesis or other advanced projects.
- Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL): Program dedicated to effective teaching, learning, and communication for faculty, lecturers, teaching assistants, and students.
- Technical Communications Program (TCP): Housed in the School of Engineering, the TCP offers tutoring and other support with both written and oral projects.
Sexual Assault Prevention, Education, and Response
Additional University Resources