Come visit the WCC on the first floor of the Fire Truck House and check out...
• Comfy couches & big community tables – great spots to study or hang out
• “Of Course I’m a Feminist” stickers (sparkly or black & white)
• Programming & events (or sign up for our mailing list, which includes our weekly "Femtastic Friday" email)
• Self-Care and Contemplation Space & feminist library
• Free tea/hot cocoa, water, and healthy snacks
• Info about the 40+ women's student organizations on campus
. . . and more!
Can't visit the space? Check out our Feminist Voices Podcast from anywhere in the world!
We welcome those of all genders, identities, and backgrounds.