Recommended Resources from the Masculinities Project
This list of websites, blogs, and resources is updated by the Masculinities Project student coordinators. Listing here does not imply endorsement.
- Athletic Academic Resource Center (AARC)
- Fraternity & Sorority Life (FSL)
- Office of Military Affiliated Communities (OMAC)
- The Resilience Project
- Weiland Health Initiative
Non-Stanford Community Partners and Other Resources
- A Call to Men - A violence prevention organization focused on issues of manhood, male socialization and its intersection with violence, and preventing violence against all women and girls.
- American Men’s Studies Association (AMSA) - AMSA advances the critical study of men and masculinities by engaging them as social-historical-cultural constructions reflexively embedded in the material and bodily realities of men’s and women’s lives.
- The Ever Forward Club - An organization that mentors young men of color in middle and high school by providing them with safe, brave communities that build character and transform lives
- The Fearless Project - A photographic series about ‘out’ lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender athletes on high school and college sports teams.
- MVP Strategies: Mentors in Violence Prevention - An organization that works with post-secondary and secondary educational institutions in the design and implementation of gender violence, gay-bashing, and bullying prevention programs for students, faculty, staff, and administrators.
- The NO MORE Project - A campaign to raise public awareness and engagement around ending domestic violence and sexual assault.
The White Noise Collective - An SF Bay-based organization that facilitates navigation of white supremacy, patriarchy, cisnormativity, heteronormativity, and other oppressive ideologies through the experience of both gendered oppression and white or light skin privilege